CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nothing Beats an Ichiro Pokemon Card!!

Big thanks go out to Topps and Bowman for issuing this Ichiro Pokemon card. I can't wait to play it against some cocky little kid at the local dork shop. My Ichiro slaps your Pikachu into left for a base hit, then he steals second and scores on a lazy bloop hit to center! Take that you little yellow rat-cat-hamster looking thing!!

There is really no such thing as an uncool Ichiro card.

3 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

I HAVE to use that Ichiro play next time my Godson challenges me at Pokemon. He still has yet to figure out how I always win. One day he will see me "improvising."

Nice blog. Enjoy reading it.

Joe

http://redscards.blogspot.com/

dayf said...

"There is really no such thing as an uncool Ichiro card."

Amen to that, brother.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I had no idea that existed. Must. Have. Now.